- Plan, develop and manage the combined Marketing and CRM strategy for DBJ France.
- Create effective 360 activations throughout the year that support each product launch/brand news, with the aim to maximise sales, prioritising increase of bridal sales through all operations.
- Strategically build the brand image of De Beers Jewellers within France through effective marketing strategies that drive traffic to store and increase sales.
- Provide and create information and tools to the stores to implement marketing strategies and programs for the retail network.
- Develop strategic marketing plans and concepts that will grow awareness, build image and ultimately significantly increase store and website traffic – and sales.
- Develop, implement and manage the promotional plans and product launches, via original activations/events with high luxury, innovative themes, which surprise and delight clients.
- Manage and execute the client event calendar for the year (in and out of store), creating money-can’t-buy experiences with positive ROIs.
- Initiate client activity with different themes and partners to draw traffic to the stores; increase new customer acquisition and build client loyalty.
- Manage and optimise the media plan (print/online/social), carefully monitoring editorial ROI and advising the Communications Manager Europe when appropriate action needs to be taken.
- Provide store teams with complete information on activation plans.
- Implement and coordinate the VM plan for France by liaising directly with the Brand team.
- Ensure stores receive all relevant marketing and communication materials.
- Evaluate and present ROIs and feedback to HO on the activations.
- Take responsibility for the management of all POSM process and evaluate its performance: regularly liaise with all stores about their POSM needs, place and coordinate POSM orders, forecast/order from Head Office, manage Communications and Merchandising POS materials.
- Share best practice and provide regular analysis of competitors’ marketing actions and events.
- Work with the Managing Director Europe & USA to identify and run new incentive sales schemes for the stores.
- Work directly with the Communications Manager Europe and Finance Operational Manager – Europe & US to prepare the marketing budget plan for France; manage the marketing budget for France, including identifying spending opportunities.
- Based on global strategy and segmentation, develop and execute the yearly CRM plan to attract and retain clients including EDM’s, events etc.
- Develop the client database and data capture KPIs.
- Ensure that all the store staff are aware of the product marketing updates and liaise directly with the Store Managers to identify training needs.
- On an ad-hoc basis, run any short product marketing training for store staff.
- When organising events, select innovative and luxurious suppliers who will uphold and improve the image of the brand; develop relationships with luxury brands who can supply activities graciously during those events.
- Continually seek new opportunities to increase the exposure and therefore raise the awareness and profile of the DBJ brand.
Working Experience & Education Requirements
- Degree level education.
- Significant experience in Marketing for a luxury brand.
- Demonstrable experience of the French jewellery market is essential.
- Fluent written and spoken French and English.
- Fluency in any other language an advantage.
- Extremely well organised with acute attention to detail
- Ability to be both proactive and reactive
- Strong business acumen
- Creative / lateral thinker
- Team Player
- Strong drive for results
- Qualified knowledge of the retail business
- Ability to work flexibly and diplomatically
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills.